Jun 14, 2013

A Secret Dream

Heart beats fast
Rushes like it can't last
Silence, s not my task
but it hides
emotions I can't hide

My breath freezes time
I wish it were a crime
But then I see your eyes shine
And I tell myself
I will be fine!

My future is a mystery
My past, a memory!
But it's cuddled in your arms
Where I really want to be

Days may pass
Years have flied
Your smirk still
Reaches my hear
But I am still way too shy

And I tell myself
It's a lie,
It's not real
The feelings that I have
The butterflies I feel

I can convince my soul
But my heart still believes
And when I see you
Across the room
I know looks aren't to be deceived

Millions of stars
Run through my mind
Billions of steps
Before your feet reach mine

Speechless becomes my backspine
Though I rather have
Or fingers entwined
You look at me
And I think of silly rhymes
But in the end,
I know I will be fine

Love is a whisper
Dreams do come true
I smile at you from miles
And I will always
Wait for you.

By: Shyra and Beeya

No comments:

Post a Comment