Nov 21, 2012

Innocent Children of Paradise


Innocent Children Of Paradise


I am bloody
Do Not Grive; Allah (SWT) Is With Us
I am bruised
my lips are torn
my heart has been removed

Memorise flash
and take me to the past
just a few hours ago
when I thought
I'd never last

My mother clutches me
and holds me tight
in her arms
my face buried in her neck,
she tries to protect me
from all harm

Houses breaking down
and bombs falling from the sky
I don't know who to look at
and who to ask why

My mother is running now
from the guns behind
soldiers tower us
and I see that my family
I can no longer find

My mother fights hard
to get us away
but my hand slipd from her hers
and they shoot her
in my face

My scream
is a bloody cry
so loud that the slap
can't defy
and they knock me down
and in the middle of the war
there do I lie

Bodies fall to the ground
shooting spreads
blood around
hearts being scattered
from watching the loved ones
being shattered

Taking away our freedom,
leaving us no peace
killing our beloved country
is not a way to solve
not in the least

And hear I am again
lying on the ground
my whispear can no longer
be heard
my body no where to be found

My arms are broken
my time has come to an end
I may be lost
but do not underestimate me
because this is no pretend

My tears have
turn to dust
and I rise my arms
with unbeatable pain
for I must say his name in vain

And in the dark
where the killing does not stop
bodies being piled on top
I pray to God
that he saves the
Innocent Children Of Paradise


©Shahira

No comments:

Post a Comment