Nov 19, 2012

Queen of Silence

She and I
Enemies of different worlds.
Hating on every other
Reclining on our thrones
With heaps of gold around.
Two bitches that care less.
Finding out we never met.
She holds no reason to contempt
Except the beauty that she has.
My days and nights are that of
Silence.
My thoughts are spoken in my
Mind.
She is the Queen bitch of this
Place,
Naming everything that she wants.
She is the Queen of ice.
Her heart so cold and filled with dire
I am the one who works
In silence.
For silence is my weapon.
I am the Queen of silence.
As I call my people to command.
I am the silence
That people come to hold.
They value their silence
And turn their thoughts for me to
Hold.
I am the Queen of silence.
For I dictate what should be said or not.
I am silence.
And I will use my command as a
Whip.
The Queen of silence
Rules all over.
I am Silence.


By: Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment