Dec 18, 2012

Your Name



My heart starts to beat fast
Fluttering in my chest
My pulse runs high
Each vein is separate and alive

Blood rushes up
Cold captivates my feet
My breath is a whisper
And the fire in my body
Cannot compare to the heat

Shivers run through me
It holds and consumes me
An emotion struggled inside me
Feeling united when I see thee

Every piece of hair
Rising on my flesh
Goosebumps scattered
Leaving me breathless in a hush

My lips shape your name
My love brighter then any flame
The feeling that pours in me
Is no doubt that you will see

And I whisper it
Till the light of the dawn
When the sun is in the red
And I smile more
Than the tears I shed

A constant reminder
In my heart
My emotions high
Before I start
And I say your name
Everyday
I say your name,
So I can live a better way.

"صلي الله عليه و سلم"

© Shahira

No comments:

Post a Comment